Broadcast your multimedia content over the internet simply by pressing a button.
ChrisPC Media Streamer is a powerfull broadcast software application with a friendly and ergonomic user interface that allows you to stream your favorite TV shows and multimedia files to your friends through local networks and internet.
Your friends, colleagues and bussiness partners can connect using an internet address to watch the streams you broadcast, with any multimedia player software that works with DirectX and Windows Media Encoder.
ChrisPC Media Streamer it is capable of handling & broadcasting up to three distinct stream sources in parallel.
One can use as stream sources to broadcast over the internet: a TV tuner card, a VIVO card, a webcam, a combocard (Graphic card+TV Tuner) or any other capture devices supported by Windows and also any multimedia file you have on your computer.
Using the software you will have full control over the settings of your capture devices while broadcasting, possible by integrating some core features of the well known ChrisTV PVR application.
ChrisPC Media Streamer has many key features like:
- Broadcast your favorite TV shows, Movies, radio stations to your friends through local networks and through internet.
- Broadcast from up to 3 (three) media sources at the same time.
- Using ChrisPC Media Streamer you are able to broadcast video and audio streams from capture devices and multimedia files.
- Support for many capture devices and TV cards by integrating some core functions of the well known ChrisTV PVR application. For the complete list of supported capture devices please click here.
- Adjust capture device settings very easy: channel number, image settings, volume etc.
- Customize at anytime your broadcast settings: video and audio bitrate, frame size, quality, port number.
- The posibility to store the broadcasted content locally.
- Change the broadcast properties like: title, description, author and copyright.
- Save the current broadcast settings into a Media Streamer Session (.mss) file and load it later without any problem.
- Minimize ChrisPC Media Streamer to systray and keep the application window always on top.
Broadcast Media Source Details
Using ChrisPC Media Streamer you will be able to broadcast from up to 3 (three) media sources at the same time.
The broadcast media source that can be used with ChrisPC Media Streamer are :
- Capture Devices: analog TV Cards, Graphic Cards with Video Input (VIVO), Combo Cards (Graphic Card and TV Card), Webcams, DVcam Capture that have WDM drivers(Windows Driver Model) or BDA drivers compatible with DirectShow specifications.
- Multimedia files: video and audio files.
At anytime you can customize your capture device settings (channel number, image settings, sound level, tuner video/sound input etc), volume and all broadcast setting (video and audio bitrates, frame size, quality, port number etc).
What are the System Requirements ?
- 1000 MHz processor or higher, such as an Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon
- Memory : more than 128 MB RAM
- Supported capture device (see complete Supported Capture Devices List).
- HDD Space : 10 MB
- Sound card.
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
- DirectX 9 or higher.
- Windows Media Encoder 9, for download please click here.
- Capture device compatible drivers (see complete Supported Capture Devices List).
Is it a Shareware ? Does it have a trial period ?
Yes, ChrisPC Media Streamer is shareware software, meaning that you can use it for FREE for a limited time period of 14 days. After this free trial period you will need to register your copy and benefit of the advantages of a Chris PC's registered user.
During the FREE trial period there are some limitations, that once the software is purchased are removed:
- Maximum number of broadcast media sources that can be used at once is limited to 2(two) during trial version.
- The broadcast duration is limited to 5-10 minutes and to a maximum of 2 clients per media source.
How can I get my own registered copy of Chris PC-Lock ?
You can log on Internet at http://www.Chris-PC.com/purchase.html and follow the instructions for purchasing one of ChrisPC Media Streamer licence: Personal Edition License or Corporate Edition License.
Screenshot 1 |
Screenshot 2 |
Screenshot 3 |
Download Now! |
Buy it now!